Post Title: Weekend Multisite Warden
Hours of duty: Saturday and Sunday 17:00 – 23:00
Rate of Pay: £9.32 per hour
Required: Full valid driving licence, vehicle owner and business vehicle insurance
To apply for this role please send a CV and covering letter. Please make sure your cover letter clearly demonstrates your expertise and how you meet the role requirements. This should be a minimum of 500 words and not exceed 2 pages.
Objectives of The Post:
To maintain and protect the security and safety of both service users and premises.
To control access to the premises to residents, building users, and staff in a professional and friendly manner.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To maintain a visible presence in and around the supported accommodation project.
- To carry out a minimum of two site checks each evening to ensure the safety and security of premises and the welfare of our service users.
- Operate and monitor CCTV systems.
- Report any serious facilities and maintenance issues to the appropriate person. Arranging any emergency work using our approved contractor list, referring to our repairs and maintenance policy.
- Reporting and logging issues relating to the personal security, welfare, and safety of residents appropriately.
- Answering telephone calls, dealing with phone enquires and taking messages as required.
- Ensuring the building is clean and tidy maintaining high standards of cleanliness
- Ensure that all property health & safety checks are completed
- To develop team spirit and co-operative working across staff team.
- To implement and adhere to Falcon Support Services policies and procedures as well as any specific local procedures.
- To undertake any additional tasks and/or duties as deemed necessary in order to meet the requirements of funders, partner agencies or any other such organisations.
- To undertake/attend any training and/or team meetings as required by the job role.
- To promote a positive image of Falcon Support Services, working as part of an integrated team.
- Adhere to Falcon Support Services dress code policy
- Ensure all aspects of the Equality and Diversity and Health and Safety policies are implemented effectively
- Due to the nature of work, this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and will therefore require you to disclose all criminal convictions and comply with a DBS check.
- To develop Falcon Support Services commitment to equal opportunities and to promote non-discriminatory practices in all aspects of work undertaken.
- All employees are required by Section 7 of the Health and Safety at Work Act to take reasonable care of their own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by their acts or omissions. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list but to indicate the main responsibilities of the post. It will be reviewed periodically to take into account changes and developments in-service requirements. Any changes will be discussed fully with the jobholder.