Post Title: Finance Clerk (Maternity cover until December 2022)
Hours of duty: 16.5 hours per week (Preferably Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
Responsible to: Finance Manager
Salary: £9.60 per hour
Start Date: 10th January 2022
Purpose of the job
To support the work of the Finance Department and Central Services
To provide administrative services for Finance and Central Services Departments.
Duties and responsibilities
- Processing sales purchase orders, printing purchase orders and filing paperwork away.
- Process remittances, upload BACS remittances to SharePoint and save purchase ordeassociated with the BACS payment to one file, email/post BACS remittances to suppliers.
- Nominal code and file remittances and financial correspondence weekly.
- Process Petty Cash schedules.
- Scan Housing Benefit letters, re-name and upload to SharePoint.
- Process Direct Debits and information in connection with utilities.
- Provide Comparison quotes for VFM of goods supplied and purchased.
- Collect post from post box and at the end of day take post to post box.
- Update Fixed assets and monetary donations on to SharePoint.
- To undertake/attend any training and/or meetings as required by the job role.
- To promote a positive image of the Falcon Support Services, working as part of an integrated team.
- Ensure all aspects of the Group Equality and Diversity and Health and Safety policies are implemented effectively.
- Ensure confidentiality and data protection is adhered, at all times.
- Due to the nature of work, this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and will therefore require you to disclose all criminal convictions and comply with a Criminal Records Bureau check.
- To develop Falcon Support Services commitment to equal opportunities and to promote non-discriminatory practices in all aspects of work undertaken.
To apply for this role please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Please make sure your cover letter clearly demonstrates your expertise and how you meet the role requirements. This should be a minimum of 500 words and not exceed 2 pages.